Rescue Diver Course
This is probably one of the most rewarding and enjoyable programmes that we offer. The programme starts on a Friday night at Frog Dive and one weekend practical in Sydney.
The theory for the course is now done via the PADI e-Learning. About six hours is required to complete this prior to the Friday night.
The Friday evenings is a discussion session and a Quick quiz covering the e-Learning you would have completed prior. The weekend practical is where you learn to be a Rescue Diver. So you can expect to spend a lot of your weekend in the water performing rescue skills. Oh, and don’t trust anyone at the dive site, because they might just become your next victim when you least expect it.
If you are not CPR qualified, let us know and we will add an extra night for CPR training.
Rescue is your pre requisite for Divemaster training.
You will be taught how to:
- rescue an unconscious diver,
- provide in-water EAR,
- beach the diver and
- organise a rescue situation.
Book a Rescue Diver course
Course Fee $495 or Team $475
2017 Course Dates
3rd May, 9th June, 11th August, 6th October, 8th December
Friday Evening Discussions
The Rescue Diver course starts on a Friday night at 6:30pm. That night we will cover:
- Orientation to the course
- Quick Quiz, covering the e-Learning you would have completed
The practical training today involves:
- Water Skills Review
- EAR & CPR Review
- Self Rescue
- Diver Assists
- Diver Rescues
- Rescue skills rehearsals
- Accident Management.
- PADI Rescue Diver Crew Pack
- PADI online E-Learning
- CRP mask
- All training and certification costs
- One hell of an experience with OUTSTANDING instructors.
What do I bring:
- Your own dive gear including a compass and slate
- Your own transport to the beach
- A current CPR certificate, (we can arrange CPR training on request over one evening if required)
- A sense of adventure