Rescue Diver Course
This is probably one of the most rewarding and enjoyable programmes that we offer. The programme involves a couple of nights during the week and one weekend in Sydney.
The evenings are discussion sessions, but the weekend practical is where you learn to be a Rescue Diver. So you can expect to spend a lot of your weekend in the water performing rescue skills. Oh, and don’t trust anyone at the dive site, because they might just become your next victim when you least expect it. If you are not CPR qualified, let us know and we will add an extra night for CPR training.
Rescue is your pre requisite for Divemaster training.
You will be taught how to:
- rescue an unconscious diver,
- provide in-water EAR,
- beach the diver and
- organise a rescue situation.
Book a Rescue Diver course
Course Fee $395 or Team $375
Willoughby 2013 Course Dates -
- 5th February, 9th April, 4th June, 6th August, 8th October, 3rd December.
The Rescue Diver course commences on a Tuesday evening at 6:30pm. Over the Tuesday and Wednesday evenings you will cover:
- Self Rescue & Diver Stress
- Diving First Aid
- Emergency Management
- Equipment Considerations
The practical training today involves:
- Water Skills Review
- EAR & CPR Review
- Self Rescue
- Diver Assists
- Diver Rescues
- Rescue skills rehearsals
- Accident Management.
- PADI Rescue Diver Crew Pack
- All training and certification costs
- One hell of an experience with OUTSTANDING instructors.
What do I bring:
- Your own dive gear including a compass and slate
- Your own transport to the beach
- A current medical and two passport photos
- A current CPR certificate, (we can arrange additional training on request)
- A sense of adventure