Weekend Dive Trips
The Best Weekend Dive Trips in NSW!
Weekend Dive Trips to:
- Montague Island
- Port Stephens (Nelson Bay)
- Foster/Seal Rocks (with the Grey Nurse Sharks)
- Fish Rock Cave/South West Rocks (with Grey Nurse Sharks, Turtles) and more.
- Enjoy great weekends with a Dive Master, double dives and fun company. Weekend Dive Trips are the perfect way to end your week!
Just a short drive north or south of Sydney is some of the best regional diving in Australia.
Call or email to book. Accommodation, second tanks & air fills are always included. We can also help with hire gear and travel arrangements if you need!
Scuba Dive Montague Island
Join us for a weekend of diving with Australian and New Zeland fur seals at Montague island! A magical location known for its permanent local seal colony, as well as flocks of birds and penguins. Enjoy some fantastic local diving and interact with a variety of marine life including potentially penguins, turtles, dolphins and sun fish. Our weekend away includes a number of dives, accommodation and some meals.
The weekend includes: –
- Two nights accommodation
- Four boat dives
- Air Fills and snacks on-board
- Dinner Friday and Saturday night
Dive Montague Island in 2016:
- 13th/14th August
- $485 / $465 Team Members (incl. fuel levy)
Scuba dive at Forster/Seal Rocks
Drive up Friday afternoon , stay at the Blue Water Lodge, where all linen and breakfasts are supplied. Enjoy two dives each day, and have a night out on Saturday night for dinner.
Relax and enjoy diving off one of the best dive boats on the north coast. “Avanti” is a large, comfortable cat, with all facilities on board for your comfort. On a good day the ocean is alive, including turtles, wobbegongs & grey nurse sharks.
Join us at Forster – our 2016 dates are:
- 2nd and 3rd April 2016
- 3rd and 4th December 2016
- $440/ $410 Team Members
Scuba dive at South West Rocks / Fish Rock Cave
Accommodation in the divers lodge for three nights, plus six dives, 2 Saturday, 2 Sunday and 2 Monday, allowing time to travel home Monday afternoon.
Join us at South West Rocks – our 2016 dates are:
- June 11th – 13th(6 dives over weekend)
- $505 / $485 Team Members
Scuba dive at Port Stephens
Just 2 1/2 hours noth of Sydney is the wonderful Nelsons Bay, Port Stephens. A weekend away includes our normal accommodation Friday & Saturday nights + four dives over the two days with second cylinders and air.
Weather permitting the dives will be around the fabulous Broughton Island.
- 21st and 22nd May 2016
- $265 / $245 Team Member
Dive the wreck of the HMAS Adelaide
The ex HMAS Adelaide sits in 32-35m of water upright, is considered an exciting dive offering access for Open Water, Advanced and Experienced divers alike. Join Frog Dive as we run Double Dives off our very own Omega2 or arrange diving through one of the best boats on the Central Coast.
- Visit our HMAS Adelaide Dive Calendar to see the next dive day
- $140 for a double dive includes permit fee
- $80 for a single dive includes permit fee