Scuba Diving lessons in Sydney
Learn to dive and be blown away by the marine life that resides underwater around Sydney and beyond. Sydney provides divers with an incredible variety of underwater diving experiences. Our scuba classes will introduce you to superb diving locations in Sydney, including:
- Shelley Beach in Manly
- Camp Cove inside South Head
- Bare Island in Botany Bay
- Kurnell or Captain Cook’s Landing near Cronulla but in Botany Bay
Our scuba instructors will guide you through your open water dives, explaining how to get into the water correctly, how to deal with water movement, and most importantly, how to see all the fish that are hiding down there. Practice scuba skills you performed in the pool, while exploring underwater formations and discovering marine critters.
When you complete your PADI Open Water Scuba course with Frog Dive, you will start to feel like a real scuba diver. You will glide underwater without the influence of gravity, you will see some of the most amazing creatures on earth, right at your doorstep in Sydney, and you will have completed your scuba lessons and become a fully certified scuba diver.
What do you do now:
- Sign up for eLearning by calling the Frog Dive Centre on 02 9958 5699 and pay your non refundable deposit of $150.00, and you will then receive your eLearning pass code to start your course.
- Commence the online elearning programme, once finished we will contact you regarding pool and ocean training.
- Ensure you have completed the attached Medical Statement and sought medical advice if required (refer the following list for Diving Doctors)
- Wear comfortable clothes, and bring towel and swimmers for pool dives
- Get ready for the time of your life
Frog Dive Sydney
Phone: 02 9958 5699