The Pool Training Session is a perfect opportunity to refresh those skills that you never use, like emergency ascent, but that you want to be proficient at it if you ever need it.
A program that is tailor made for you: refresh all your Open Water Skills or pick the ones you prefer to put extra work on. The perfect opportunity to ensure readiness for any emergency situation or just to get hold of your buoyancy.
The 2 hours Scuba Skills Pool Training Session is designed to allow you time with a diving instructor in a heated diving training pool.
You might want to refresh everything you learned in your original diving course, but haven't used it in a while. Or you might want to just have some time you and the instructor and fine tune some of your skills. This program is flexible to fit your needs.
At your choice, this program can offer assistance on the following:
- Knowledge Review: a quick quiz and a good chat with he instructor to refresh your memory on dive theory, physics and physiology;
- Open Water dive skills circuit: refresh everything you learned in your original diving course;
- Choose diving skills you would like to work on;
The Scuba Skills Pool Training Session can be done in demand. That means, you can pick your date and we will organise an instructor for you. After you purchase the course, one of our staff will get in touch to set the program date.
Otherwise, you can choose one of the date options available at your convenience.
The program is conducted over 2 hours, where you can advise the instructor what diving skills you would like to work on.
Unless otherwise advised by the customer, program usually consists in:
Refresh all the dive theory through a quick review.
Pool SessionAt our heated in-store pool, you will do:
- Assembly/Disassembly of dive gear
- Pre dive safety check
- Revision of all Open water dive skills: includes mask clearing, out of air scenarios, controlled emergency swim ascent, hovering and buoyancy skills
- Gear maintenance and care
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold a minimum certification of PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- FREE Gear Hire
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
What to bring
- Diving Certification Card and Logbook. If you require new card or logbook, it can be arranged upon extra fee.