Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. You can start the journey right now, at the comfort of you home.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. By the completion of the PADI Divemaster Course, you will have instructor level diving skills and understanding of diving theory.
You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere!
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- Access the material for 24 months, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions
Pay for only half of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning! When time is convenient, pay for the other half and book your practical sessions.
How does the course work?
This program has a very strong knowledge development component, with 2 different E-Learning: Divemaster training and Dive Theory. You will build up your diving knowledge to a instructor level, and that requires time. Get started now!
The program is conducted over three weeks period, but it depends on the students and how much effort you will put to have the course done within this time frame.
There are several requirements for the completion of the course, including many dives and activities that you will have to organise and do without the instructor’s supervision, but instead in partnership with your classmates.
- 18 years or older
- Hold a PADI Rescue Certificationor equivalent
- Hold a current (within 24 months) Emergency First Response / First Aid Certification or equivalent
- Hold current (within 12 months) Medical Clearance certificate completed by a diving doctor
- At least 40 logged dives at the start of the course and 60 logged dives for completion of the course