From Advanced Open Water all the way to Master Scuba Diver & Divemaster! Tailor made to make your journey towards the Pro side of diving easy and enjoyable.
The Complete Divemaster Programis designed to take Advanced Open Water Divers right through to Divemaster certification, while providing you with a wealth of knowledge and diving experiences on the way.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
The Divemaster training is one of the most exciting times in your life and an experience you will never forget. The purpose of this course is to qualify you to independently organise and conduct safe enjoyable open water diving activities for certified divers. Divemasters are also qualified to certify PADI Skin Divers, as well as acting as instructional assistants to PADI Instructors. Although being an end in itself, this course is also one of the standard steps in preparing you for a PADI Instructor Development course.
The full program includes the following certifications:
- PADI Rescue Diver
- EFR First Aid Course
- PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Specialty Course
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Underwater Navigation Specialty Course
- PADI Equipment Maintenance Specialty Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- PADI Divemaster
To reach the Divemaster level, you will need to progressively work your way up on the required dive certifications starting with the Rescue diver course. Total time for the completion of all certifications depends on scheduled courses and students availability.
The Divemaster program is conducted over three weeks period, but it depends on the students and how much effort you will put to have the course done within this time frame. There are many requirements for the completion of the course, including many dives and activities you will have to organize and do without the instructor’s supervision, but instead in partnership with your classmates.
The specialty courses will be conducted as they and you become available. At the end of the program you should have all the necessary skills and experience to really consider becoming a PADI Dive Instructor.
- 18 years or older
- Hold a PADI Advanced Open Water Certificationor equivalent
- Hold current (within 12 months) Medical Clearance certificate completed by a diving doctor
- At least 40 logged dives at the start of the divemaster course and 60 logged dives for completion of the course
- On a Divemaster level you are expected to provide your own dive gear. If you still don’t have it, we can organize something. Get in touch with us to enquiry about the special discounts on diving gear packages we offer to our Divemaster candidates
- Provide transport to/from dive sites
- FREE Gear Hire
- PADI Manual or E-Learning for Rescue Diver, Enriched Air Diver, Wreck Diver, Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation and Equipment Maintenance Specialist.
- PADI Divemaster Pack: Dive Master online theory, Divemaster Manual, Divemaster slates, RDP - table and eRDPML, Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving and PADI shoulder bag
- Take advantage of the whole dive shop structure available: guided dives, assist on diving courses, learn hands on how to organize dive events, etc. Gain real world experience
- Be part of the Frog Dive Family: have a whole group of experienced divemasters and instructors that are happy to help you with whatever you need
- Unlimited use of the pool for skills practice (schedule dependent)
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Divemaster wall certificate & International Certification Card upon completion of the program
- Work opportunity:if we all enjoy working together, we are more than happy to offer work opportunity to our Divemasters! We know that you had the best training and we will be looking forward to keep you in the family!
What's NOT Included
Upon the completion of the course, to be an Active PADI Divemaster you will need to pay for your PADI membership and dive insurance. This is a yearly fee to be paid straight to PADI, Frog Dive merely acts as a facilitator during your registration.
What to bring
- E-Learning completion certificate or Knowledge review on manual on the start of each course
- Personal accessories like: swimmers, towel, food& drinks, change of clothes, etc
- Transport to/from dive site
The PADI Complete Divemaster Program is $2.795. A deposit of $500 is required to access the study material and secure spot on the course.