Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry! There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months.
This course includes one orientation session and 2 shore dives, all done in one full day.
During your course you will master:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- PADI Dry Suit Diver e-Learning
- FREE Scuba gear hire (Dry suit not included)
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Dry Suit Diver International Certification Card upon completion of the program
What to bring
- PADI Dry Suit Diver manual knowledge reviews completed on the start of the practical session
- Dry suit and undergarments. Drysuit can be hired for extra fee, prior booking is essential
- Towel and swimmers
- Dry & comfortable clothes for after training sessions
- Personal accessories for a beach day like hat, sunscreen, tongs, etc
- Food and drink for ocean dive days
- Transport to/from dive site
Course is done in demand! Small group and in a convenient time for you, give us a call on (02) 9958 5699 or email email@example.com to schedule a session.