Start your underwater adventures in the comfort of your home!
You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere!
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- Access the material for 24 months, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions
Pay for only half of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning! When time is convenient, pay for the other half and book your practical sessions.
How does the course work?
At Frog Dive the PADI Open Water Diver Course is conducted over three days. Prior the practical session, you need to complete the Knowledge Development portion of your course, done online with PADI eLearning.
When you are ready and have the time in your hands, you can book for your Practical sessions. These sessions consist in a pool session in our heated in-store dive training pool, and on two days of Open Water dives, where you will have the opportunity to complete four ocean dives at some of Sydneys best dive spots.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old (for Junior Open Water Certification)
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required prior practical sessions.