Learn to Scuba Dive in Sydney with Frog Dive!
Our highly experienced team of Instructors and Divemasters are passionate about scuba diving, have a wealth of local knowledge, and are dedicated to ensuring you get the most out of every scuba diving experience.
The Learn How to Dive Premium One-on-One program is for the ones who want the full attention and guidance of the instructor. Or for the divers to be how have a busy schedule and can't really fit in on the course dates offered on regular programs. This course is done over two days, and you can pick the best dates for you and we will make the course happen. For more information email email@example.com or call 9958 5699 to check dates availability.
How does the course work?
Prior the practical sessions, you will need to complete the knowledge development portion, that is done online with PADI eLearning. Do it when the time is right for you, anywhere and at any time. After this is complete, it's time to hit the water!
The first day of your course kicks off with a pool session in our heated in-store dive training pool. You will be able to comfortable and safely learn and practice all the required skills and slowly build up your confidence for the Open Water dives. After all the skills are successfully completed on the pool, it's time for the first ocean dive. This dive is usually conducted at Clifton Gardens (Mosman).
On day two of the program you will have the opportunity to complete three ocean dives. These Open Water dives usually happen at Shelly Beach - Manly, with heaps of marine life for your enjoyment while conducting your training.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old (for Junior Open Water Certification)
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required
- Provide transport to/from dive sites. Don’t have a car? We can assist with carpooling if necessary.
The premium course is done on demand only, that means you pick your dates and we will work around your availability. To check availability, please contact us on (02)9958 5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PADI Open Water Diver E-Learning pass and logbook
- your own private PADI Instructor
- FREE Diving boots for your comfort and hygiene
- FREE Gear Hire
- Pool training sessions & four ocean dives
- PADI administrative fees
- PADI Open Water Diver wall Certificate & International Certification Card upon completion of the programme
What to bring
- E-Learning completion certificate on the start of practical sessions
- Towel and swimmers
- Dry & comfortable clothes for after training sessions
- Personal accessories for a beach day like hat, sunscreen, tongs, etc
- Food and drink for ocean dive days