This fin is not held in stock and is ordered on request
Developed to offer the best product for competitive and recreational Freediver. A great freediving fin needs to be efficient, comfortable and responsive to the diver's movements: this all starts with the foot pocket. The Carbo 151° foot pocket has a unique set of features that make it ideally suited to long days of exploring and training both out in open water or in the pool working on technique.
Carbon Fiber: This is the most expensive type of fin that is best suited for avid divers. This material provides the most high quality fin. Carbon blades are much more efficient than other material types. They feature the largest ratio between propulsion and energy making you get the most out of each kick.
- Footpocket / blade angle 29 Degrees
- Blade in Pre-Preg TW-K03 high modulus carbon fibre
- Construction: Mechanically polymerized high pressure
- Autoclave molding: only fin on the market constructed using Autoclave
- Structural Integrity AKA Strength with “No Equals”
- Natural rubber 55 shore stiffness
- Kevlar arch support band inside the injection molded rubber for strength
For those passionate about freediving, a range of equipment, including freediving fins, low-volume masks, specialised wetsuits, and innovative breath-holding training aids, is readily available for purchase, allowing enthusiasts to elevate their underwater exploration and breath-holding skills.