Oceanic Mantaray Fins
Revolutionary blade design that provides maximum power, speed & efficiency in an extremely lightweight & durable fin delivering performance where ever and whenever you need it.
The Oceanic Manta Ray fin was inspired by the shape and bio-mechanics of marine animals. By combining three materials to simulate bone, tendon and fin, the resultant blade design provides maximum power, speed & efficiency while also remaining extremely lightweight & durable.
The soft-pad heel spring strap has a unique ergonomic finger-loop that makes getting these fins on or off in any situation a snap. We’ve also replaced the standard buckle attachment points with our new Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) system. The EBA system allows precise adjustments for a custom and comfortable fit at anytime and without tools.
This unique and unparalleled combination of materials and technology will deliver performance where ever and whenever you need it; from demanding currents and rough surf to long surface swims, the Manta Ray will get you there.
- Techno-Polymer Blade – Advanced materials provides the strength of bone to maximize power, speed & efficiency, while being extremely lightweight & durable.
- Power-X System – This revolutionary material acts as tendon & joint, optimizing propulsion by flexing during the downstroke and releasing stored energy prior to the upstroke.
- Power Channel – The flexible center channel simulates the elasticity of skin by directing water flow off the back of the blade for increased thrust.
- Soft-Pad Heel Strap – Our newly designed heel strap has a comfortable and ergonomic finger-loop which allows the fin to be easily removed & replaced, even with thick neoprene gloves.
- Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) – Our unique EBA buckle adjustment system allows for more than 2″ (5 cm) of precise adjustments for a custom fit without tools.
- Winglets – These have been positioned along the length of the blade to increase efficiency and improve maneuverability.