The Geo Air has all the features you loved about the Geo 4.0, but now comes with the ability to connect to a transmitter, making the computer air integrated.
Through the computer’s programming, the Geo Air can read your general air consumption, and then estimate your remaining air time on a dive, based on the depth that you’re at. This can be a handy feature for any diver, as different dives, depths, locations, and conditions impact the effort required for the dive, making for varying air consumption demands.
The Geo Air features a large, legible display, making for easy use underwater and on the surface. This computer is equipped with Oceanic’s proven and well-loved Dual Algorithm, which delivers greater bottom time whilst keeping divers safe.
Bluetooth connectivity to all smartphones allows divers to keep track of their underwater exploration through the DiverLog+ App. Equipped with the ability to be used as a watch, with air, nitrox (2 mixes), for freediving, or in gauge mode, this watch offers versatility for different diving demands.
A diver of any level, whether just starting out, or well experienced can use this dive computer to progress their skills, review data, and dive anywhere in style.
- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. For instance, adjusting between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. All the adjustments can be made through the DiverLog+ App on your mobile phone.
- The Oceanic Geo Air Dive Computer has 4 operating modes: WATCH, NORMAL (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING.
- Adjustable for Metric or Imperial.
- 4 Operating Buttons.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Nitrox up to 100%
- Audible Alarms.
- Countdown timer with deep-stop. This creates a 2 minute stop at half the max depth, with dives greater than 24 mtrs.
- Smart Glo backlighting can be adjusted for duration.
- User replaceable battery with low battery indicator.
- Day, date and time on logged dives.
- Data retention, even when battery is changed. Therefore, you won’t lose your dives.
- 5 Different quick-change wrist bands (sold seperately) to customise your watch.
The Geo Air connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App, available in the app store. Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm™, gas mixes, user display, alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Pre-Dive: plan your dive with alerts for time and depth, select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device, and more!
Post-Dive: download your dive instantly to your mobile device, view your most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more!
Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles, adjustable through the DiverLog+ App.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
|Modes of Operation||WATCH, AIR & NITROX, GAUGE, FREEDIVE|
|Color||BLACK, WHITE (BLUE, YELLOW, SEA BLUE STRAPS ALSO AVAILABLE)|
|Maximum algorithm depth||100 M|
|Altitude adjustment||610 – 4200 M|
|Decompression capability||VARIABLE, 3,3 – 9 M/MIN AND 6,4 -18 M/MIN|
|Activation||WATER ACTIVATION AND PUSH BUTTON|
|Decompression display||YES, DIGITAL|
|Alarms||YES, VISUAL AND ACOUSTIC|
|Battery replacement||USER-REPLACEABLE BATTERIES|
|Battery life||300 H|
|Log entries||24 Dives / 99 Free Dives|
|Interface||Bluetooth connection to Diverlog+|
|Nitrox||YES, 21-100 %|
|Changeable gases||YES, 2 NITROX MIXES|
|Algorithm||DUAL ALGORITHM (PZ+ AND DSAT)|
|Warranty||2 YEARS ( EXTENDED TO 5 YEARS UPON REGISTRATION )|
ADD ON OPTION
Personalise your Geo Air with 4 stylish colour straps. Match your strap to any other Oceanic product or piece of dive gear. Color straps are available in White, Blue, Yellow and Turquoise
RRP: $112 | Buy a Geo computer and Add on the colour strap for only $75