Advanced Open Water Dive Course
“Advanced Open Water Diver” program – PADI Two day Adventure Diver program
Become a more comfortable, competent and experienced as an ocean diver.
What’s it like to dive to 30 metres from a boat? ? Why can’t I navigate correctly underwater? What sort of fish is that?
You’ll learn the answers to these questions by doing the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. It introduces you the basics of 5 great scuba diving specialties:
- Peak Buoyancy Control – learn how to control your buoyancy throughout your dive.
- Navigation – learn how to find your way around underwater.
- Underwater Naturalist – discover and learn about unusual critters under the sea
- Boat Diver – experience boat diving onboard Omega II, and
- Deep Diver – go Scuba Diving on the Ex-HMAS Adelaide
Your instructor will show you what you need to know during a pre-dive briefing then it’s time to go scuba diving.
The best part is, it’s fun!
2017 Advanced Open Water Course Dates
18th November and 16th December
2018 Advanced Open Water Course Dates
19th January, 16th February, 16th March, 19th April, 16th May, 15th June, 13th July, 17th August, 21st September, 19th October, 16th November, 14th December
The cost is $475 or Team $450 with FREE hire gear for Team members.
Frog Dive Sydney
Also do your Nitrox Diver at the same time for just $195 per person
The Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver course commences on a Friday evening at 6:30pm at the Frog Dive Scuba centre to discuss where we will be diving, what you need, and we will show a short video to review some of the dives you will be doing.
- Dive #1 – Peak Performance Buoyancy – get comfortable, save on air, control your body underwater.
- Dive #2 – Compass Navigation – make that compass work for you, it’s not hard, just takes some practice and confidence in that the compass is always right.
- Dive #3 – Marine Identification – get the inside scoop on what to look for, where to look for it, and what the hell is it.
- Dive #4 – Deep Boat Scuba Dive – here is your chance to reach 30m if you already haven’t.
- Dive #5 – Wreck Boat Dive– get to explore the hidden treasures of wrecks
Open Water Scuba Diving Course Inclusions:
- Your own Adventures in Diving manual which you will reference often after the programme, it has information about all types of diving that you’ll be interested to read about.
- Your own Underwater Navigation Slate which you will use during the navigation phase of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification upon completion of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Wall Certificate
- FIVE thrilling open water dives, including a deep and wreck dive on the Ex-HMAS Adelaide
- Ex-HMAS Adelaide permit fees
You need to supply:
- Your own dive gear
- Slate and pencil
- Transport to dive site