MV Siren Komodo, Indonesia Liveaboard Diving
11 nights and 32 dives departing 26 August 2018
Komodo boasts varied underwater landscapes and some of the world’s richest marine environments with hundreds of species of coral, sponge, molluscs, crustaceans, marine worms and fish as well as marine reptiles and mammals. The waters teem with life; expect sharks, mantas, squid, pygmy seahorses, frogfish, wrasse and groupers.
Board MV Siren Komodo, discover the beauty of the Indonesian Archipelago, and experience luxury liveaboard diving in Ispacious double or twin bed air-conditioned ensuite cabins with all meals freshly prepared by top class chefs daily. Diving highlights includes the fast paced currents around Komodo as well as muck diving, soft corals & colourful fish dives in Raja Ampat or even the chance to discover new sites in the off shore islands of the Banda Sea.
- Return flights Sydney to Labun Bajo via Denpasar Flying Garuda Indonesia (Includes airline taxes & fuel surcharges)
- 1 night B Hotel, Bali (Deluxe room – twin share including Breakfast)
- 10 nights accomodation on board MV Siren Komodo (Twin share accommodation All meals, snacks & beverages (local beer))
- Return airport transfers throughout
- All diving from liveaboard (4 dives per day for 8 days)
- FREE dive equipment
- Tanks, weights, airfills, and dive guide
- FREE Nitrox
Only $6775 per diver