Mike Ball Coral Sea Safari - September 2016
4 Nights and 14 Dives departing 15 September 2016
4 nights / 14 dives
This fabulous 450 mile Coral Sea Expedition combines adventure diving in the Coral Sea with Great Barrier Reef Marine Biodiversity.
- Buddy up with Diver sized fish at the world famous Cod Hole
- Overnight steam to Osprey atoll in the Coral Sea.
- See spectacular big fish in action in 30m plus visibility
- Photograph Coral Sea walls with huge yellow and red soft corals
- 3 shark attraction dives featuring 100s of sharks and witness the amazing ampitheathre shark feeding frenzy
- Explore Prime Ribbon Reef sites with superior fish and coral diversity
- Find critters and schooling pelagics at Pixies Pinacle, Lighthouse and Steve’s Bommie
Spoilsport is Australia’s most awarded liveaboard. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine and a superb combination of diver conveniences, space and stability.
- 4 Nights on Mike Ball’s Spoilsport
- All meals included
- Twin Share Rooms – from Suite to Bunks available
- unlimited dives
- Nitrox package available