Scuba Dive Palau 2017
24 August 2017 – 7 September 2017
18 boat dives, 11 nights
Ask most well-travelled divers where is the best dive destination in the world and their answer will probably be Palau.
A four hour flight from Taipai, Palau consists of around 250 islands surrounded by a barrier reef. Many of the islands from the “Rock Island” group, a series of umbrella-shaped islands surrounded by blue lagoons. Many surprises hide among the islands including Jellyfish Lake where you can snorkel with thousands of non-stinging jellyfish, the Milky Way where you can give yourself a free mud wrap treatment, and countless white sandy beaches and blue lagoons perfect for short or long kayaking trips.
There is literally something for everyone in Palau, whether you like big animals, wrecks, reefs, macro life, technical diving or underwater photography.
- Return Airfare Sydney to Palau via Taipai Flying China Airlines (Sydney to Taipai and Taipai to Koror)
- 1 night accommodation Taipai Hotel, Taipai (twin share)
- Taipai City Tour
- 11 Nights accommodation at Palau Royal Resort, Koror (superior garden room twin share) day use final day available at additional cost if required
- 18 boat dives with Sam’s Tours, Palau
- FREE Nitrox for Nitrox Certified Diver
- FREE Third Dive Chandelier Cave
- FREE Residual Air dives – Sam’s Jetty
- Lunch included on dive days
- Boat dives include; Tanks, Weights, Air fills & Dive Guides, and hotel transfers
- Return airport transfers throughout
- Excludes departure tax and green levy and