Puerto Galera, The Philippines 2019
Puerto Galera – The Philippines
Departs 6 June 2019 – 7 nights and 12 boat dives
Puerto Galera, located in the Mindoro Province of the Philippines, is a soothing vision of shimmering seas surrounded by lush mountains, one of the most beautiful beach resort communities in the country. Travel time from Manila to Batangas by land is around 2 hours and then the ferry boat ride from Batangas to Puerto Galera takes just over an hour.
The island offers white sand beaches, great snorkelling and fantastic diving! Expect amazing underwater photography sites, colourful reef dives, and awe-inspiring night dives. Amongst the hard and soft corals you’ll find turtles, parrotfish, eagle rays and many colourful tripical fish. Macro divers will be treated to a visual feast of Frogfish, nudibranchs, pipefish and more!
The Philippines is an archipelago of 7107 beautiful tropical islands north of Indonesia and east of Vietnam. Its position on the “Pacific Ring of Fire” give the deep blue waters one of the richest marine life ecosystems on earth.
You’ll enjoy 7 nights accomodation in a deluxe twin share room at the Atlantis Resort, Puerto Galera. All deluxe rooms are air conditioned and feature 1 double bed or 1 double and 1 twin bed, an ensuite with shower, in-room safety deposit box, cable TV with free movie and sport channels, ceiling fan, minibar refrigerator and access to high speed wireless internet.
- Return Airfares Sydney to Manila with Philippine Airlines including airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accomodation* (deluxe twin share room) Atlantis Resort Puerto Galera including breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers
- 12 Boat dives per diver including tanks, weights and air fills and dive guide
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
- Departure Tax— Manila airport , approx. 750 PESO
- Single Room surcharge add $550 per person
- Unlimited dives (up to 5 dives per day) add $315 per person
Only $2935 per diver $2435 per non diver