Scuba Dive Borneo, Malaysia 2015
7 nights departing 5th September 2015
Staying at Borneo Divers in Mabul, a short boat ride from Sipadan, you’ll enjoy a minimum of 2 days diving Sipidan, and have unlimited access to the house reef.
Formed by living corals growing on top of an extinct volcano and is one of the richest marine habitats in the world. Wall dives with drops to 40 metres are the perfect playground for Green and Hawksbill Turtles, enormous schools of Barracuda, Big Eye Trevally and Bumphead Parrotfish. Manta Rays, Eagle Rays, Scalloped Hammerhead sharks and whales sharks also visit Sipidan.
In and around the coral reefs of Mabul flamboyant cuttlefish, blue-ringed octopus, mimic octopus, gobies and frogfishes are everywhere, as are moray, snake eels and practically the whole scorpion fish family. There’s no doubt about it, Mabul is a magical macro site! The beauty of Mabul will appeal greatly to non-divers as well.
Borneo Divers was the first full service professional dive resort in Borneo. The Mabul resort is located beach front along a sandy white beach with deluxe chalets, each with two rooms and all overlooking the ocean. All rooms are designed to take advantage of the breeze, but are also air conditioned and have ensuites with hot water.
The dive centre has plenty of hanging space and helpful staff to assist with your gear. The swimming pool is the perfect place to cool down with a tropical drink after the days diving. All meals are included, and are served buffet style, with varying themes including BBQ and steamboat.
Borneo, Malaysia 2015 Inclusions:
- Return economy airfares to Tawau
- Flying Singapore Airlines to Kota Kinabalu
- Includes Airline taxes and Charges and fuel surcharges
- 1 night Hyatt Regency Kinabalu (twin share – breakfast included)
- 6 nightscTwin share accomodation at Borneo Divers Mabul
- All meals at Borneo Divers Mabul
- Return airport transfers
- 3 boat dives per day and unlimited diving at Borneo Divers house reef
- minimum of two days diving in Sipidan
- Tank/weight/air fills
- Excludes: Sipadan permit $40MYR per person per day paid locally
$3340 per diver