Scuba Dive Mozambique and South African Safari
13 nights and 10 Dives departing 17 October 2014
John will lead the trip to Mozambique & South Africa in October! Dive with MANTA RAYS and WHALE SHARKS in Tofo Beach, and go wild on a three day GAME SAFARI in Kruger Park, South Africa!!!
Tofo Beach is the perfect spot to dive the local Manta Ray cleaning stations, and Tofo Beaches’ reefs, many of them in pristine condition, are home to a huge variety of other marine life including Whales, Dolphin, Turtles, Eagle Rays, Devil Rays, Ribbon tail Rays, Moray Eels, Game Fish, many species of reef fish. Whale Sharks are found here most of the year, high season between October & April. On the off whale shark season the annual Humpback Whale migration passes through offering great encounters.
Kruger National Park is South Africa’s largest game reserve, with two million hectares of unfenced African wilderness filed with free roaming wildlife. Within the Kruger lays Ngala Private Game Reserve, the first private game reserve to be incorporated into the park.
- Return flights Sydney to Johannesburg
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Night in Maputo (Mozambique)
- 6 Nights Tofo Beach (Mozambique)
- 10 dives – Tofo Beach
- Tanks, weights, air-fills and guides
- 1 Whale shark interaction
- 6 Nights Kruger Park (South Africa)
- 3 Full day Open Vehicle Game Safari
- Daily breakfast throughout
- Airport transfers & local transport
Only $5,995 per diver, $5,445 per non diver