Learn To Scuba Dive in Sydney
Your Frog Dive learn to PADI dive course is conducted in three fun filled days. All your scuba diving theory is completed in your own time and pace at home or work.
Frog Dive has a purpose built diver training pool. The pool has a maximum depth of 3m, so when you learn to dive with us you can master your essential skills and prepare for ocean dives in the perfect environment. When you learn to scuba dive with Frog Dive the pool is always available if you need more time to fine tune your skills in a comfortable environment.
During the learn to dive program your ocean open dives are conducted in Sydney. You’ll go Scuba Diving at popular Sydney dive sites with heaps of marine life for you to see.
When you learn to dive with Frog Dive you’ll log four ocean dives and become a Certified PADI Open Water Scuba Diver.
Learning to dive is investing in a skill you will have for the rest of your life.
Learn to Scuba Dive Course – Costs:
- Training fee for one person is: $450
Course free includes free dive boots valued at $85 for your safety, hygeine and protection.
Frog Dive Sydney
Learn to Scuba Dive – Bookings:
- ph: 9958 5699, or book online.
- Contact Frog Dive and pay your deposit over the phone of $150.00, or quote details of your online order to get your eLearning pass code to start learning.
- On completion of eLearning requirements, book dates for pool and ocean training.
- Ensure you have your completed the medical statement before scuba classes – and obtained clearance from a diving doctor if required (Current Medical Certificate no more than 12 months old required).
- Wear comfortable clothes, and bring towel and swimmers for pool dives.
Learn to Scuba Dive – Inclusions with Frog Dive:
- Your PADI eLearning pass or DVD/CDRom training pack
- Your diving log book and dive tables
- ALL your scuba gear including mask, snorkel and fins for the course
- Private purpose built heated diver training pool at the scuba centre
- Unlimited pool dives
- Four ocean dives at Sydney’s best dive sites.
- Frog Dive’s Caring and experienced PADI Instructors
- PADI International Scuba certification
Learn to Scuba Dive – Requirements:
- minimum age of 12
- able to swim 200m unassisted and tread water for 10 minutes
- Complete your PADI eLearning online or review learning resources and complete quiz before your practical training
- Book a date for the Frog Dive Open Water scuba course to get into the pool and ocean dives
- Complete medical questionnaire and organise a diving medical if required before the practical training. See this List of Diving Doctors and print the diving Medical Form.
- Provide transport to/from the ocean dives. We can assist in car pooling if necessary
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a towel and swimmers for practical dives.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen.