Padi Scuba Diving Course in Sydney
At Frog Dive completing PADI eLearning makes learning to dive much easier for you? You can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning. You do it when the time is right for you, no matter what time of day, or where you might be.
Just call or email us at Frog Dive for your eLearning pass code and start now. One of our experienced diver training staff will monitor your progress, and you can call us if you need any assistance.
Come to our PURPOSE built diver training centres to complete your scuba practical training:
Now the fun really begins, and what a perfect way to start in your own private, heated purpose built diver training pool located at each of our scuba training centres. The benefit of your own personal diver training pool is;
- No lugging gear into the pool
- Pool is 3m deep at the deep end, not 1.6m, so you really dive
- Heated all year round
- No time limits in the pool, we take as long as it takes to make you comfortable
- Available to you at any time for additional training sessions if necessary.
Effective pool training sessions will make the transition to the ocean a much more positive and enjoyable experience. We do not process our students, we train them.
Head off to the ocean to complete your four ocean dives at popular dive sites around Sydney. This training is typically conducted over two days on a weekend or midweek. You will get the opportunity to interact with marine life, and to use all the scuba diving skilYouTube learned in the pool. This is real fun and these dives will prepare you to explore a whole new world. Start today on a lifetime of adventure and fun!
What do you do now:
- Sign up for eLearning by calling the Frog Dive Centre on 02 9958 5699 and pay your non refundable deposit of $150.00, and you will then receive your eLearning pass code to start your course or book online now.
- Commence the online elearning programme, once finished we will contact you regarding pool and ocean training.
- Ensure you have completed the attached Medical Statement and sought medical advice if required (refer the following list for Diving Doctors)
- Wear comfortable clothes, and bring towel and swimmers for pool dives
- Get ready for the time of your life
Frog Dive Sydney