Malta - 8th October 2020
10 nights – 12 boat dives & 2 shore dives
8 to 20 October 2020
Diver All Included $5,995.00 & Land Only (no airfare included) $3,995.00
The combination of wrecks and history make Malta one of the most exciting wreck diving destinations in the world. From the time of the Phoenicians to the present day, Malta has a long and fascinating maritime past. During World War II, Malta became the most bombed place on earth – 6,700 tons fell in just six weeks. it is no surprise then that a large number of the best wreck sites here date from the First and Second World Wars. The Maltese islands also play host to several purpose sunk vessels, scuttled deliberately for the purpose of diving.
Join John Warner & the Frog Crew for this amazing experience!
- Malta is considered to be some of the best scuba diving in Europe, with amazing caves and wrecks being accessible by boat and/or shore.
- Amazing wreck diving: deep dives in clear blue water
- Enjoy a pleasant stay at the beautiful Preluna Hotel, in Silema
- Sunk in the history on guided tour days to Valetta and Gozo
- Superb underwater photography sites
- Return flight from Sydney
- 10 nights accommodation at Preluna Hotel, Silema
- Daily breakfast
- FREE Wifi
- Return Airport transfers
- 12 boat dives & 2 shore dives
- Day tours in Valeta & Gozo