THE DARK SIDE OF ULTRAWARMTH
Reactive is a breakthrough in intelligent wetsuit design that is powered by you.
The Reactive series is our first dive wetsuits that combine Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared with the revolutionary advancement of our No Stitch Technology.
Get the body-responsive infrared warming of Ultrawarmth in the new Reactive Titan Black, and maximize the power of your dive.
REACTING TO THE HUMAN ELEMENT
The suit is made with scientifically proven Celliant® Infrared Technology - 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
The first dive wetsuit made without a single seam stitch, Reactive uses the No Stitch Technology (NST). NST isolates the body from the water eliminating seam leakage using taped seams inside and out. Using the power of Celliant ® Infrared Technology to insulate the body, combined with NST, this creates the world’s warmest dive wetsuit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
* Be aware that sizes are different that the standard in Australia, make sure you measure yourself and follow the size chart bellow to get the right fitting.