Chromis Wrist Computer
Chromis is ready for your next adventure, in or out of the water.
The Chromis Wrist computer is the first full featured dive computer to incorporate a patented swim-stroke counter.. Reaching a new level of clarity, the large display and sharp characters are proven to be exceptionally readable underwater.
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater.
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any adventure.
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB), with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance.
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
- Zigzag armstrap design: compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a comfortable, secure fit at depth.
- Easy to read larger digits
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm
- Dual time
- Stopwatch function in SCUBA mode
- 120m maximum operating depth
- Larger capacity CR2430 battery
- SCUBAPRO engraved SS316L stainless steel front ring and back
- Patented Swimming Stroke counter: counts strokes or kicks and calculates distance
- Colors: Black, Orange, White
- Strap extension included
- Nitrox settings 21% to 100%
- Feed-through push buttons
- APNEA and GAUGE modes
- USB connection with cradle
- Logs can be stored and analysed with a PC/Mac
- Alarm clock