The Oceanic Excursion Scuba Package is our Instructor's choice! The perfect options or the diver who wants the best gear for added performance.
This package includes all the oceanic's best sellers: Oceanic Excursion BCD, Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator Yoke or DIN, Oceanic Alpha 8 occy and Oceanpro slim SPG.
Purchase the standard package or customise it with the regulator and dive computer upgrade options!
Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator
The Delta 5 EDX is the latest evolution in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. It not only looks great, but like the models before it, the Delta 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, dive/pre-dive controls and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
Delta 5 Second stage
Pneumatically balanced second stage with new all-metal valve automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort whether you’re at 5m or 30m
Dive/pre-dive switch and Patented Dynamic Airflow Adjustment Control enables diver to fine-tune airflow
Heat exchanger enhances performance on cold water dives
Orthodontic mouthpiece provides optimal comfort and fit
Available in Black and White: black comes as standard, advise if want a white regulator for no extra charge.
Durable MiFlex Braided Hose comes standard
Balanced Diaphragm Valve enables constant performance at any depth
Available in DIN or Yoke: Yoke comes as standard, please advise if prefer DIN for no extra charge.
4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports
Nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box
Environmental seal protects valve from external contaminants and maintains performance in cold water
Oceanic Alpha 8 octopus
The Alpha 8 is a highly economical purchase that doesn’t sacrifice Oceanic’s esteemed quality in exchange for the lower price bracket. It is one of the top-performing entry-level products of its kind, featuring a balanced system and designed to perform to the U.S. Navy’s Class A standards at 198 feet.
Oceanic don’t skip on the details, the Alpha 8 features an orthodontic mouthpiece so there’s no need to worry about jaw fatigue competing with your relaxed dive experience.
Oceanic offers a limited lifetime warranty as with all of their regulators, proving you can expect professional performance all around with the Oceanic Alpha 8.
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility to 40%
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy’s Class A standards at 198 feet
- Low cost maintenance
- Minimum Cracking Effort 1.1 CIW*
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & Service Agreement
Oceanic Excursion BCD
You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Up front, there’s nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You’re uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good.
Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
SPG UPGRADE: GEO Air wrist computer with Air Transmitter - ADD $999
Monitor your air via bluetooth and upgrade the SPG air gauge to a wrist Dive Computer with Air integration!
The Geo Air has all the features you loved about the Geo 4.0, but now comes with the ability to connect to a transmitter, making the computer air integrated.
Through the computer’s programming, the Geo Air can read your general air consumption, and then estimate your remaining air time on a dive, based on the depth that you’re at. This can be a handy feature for any diver, as different dives, depths, locations, and conditions impact the effort required for the dive, making for varying air consumption demands.
The Geo Air features a large, legible display, making for easy use underwater and on the surface. This computer is equipped with Oceanic’s proven and well-loved Dual Algorithm, which delivers greater bottom time whilst keeping divers safe.
Bluetooth connectivity to all smartphones allows divers to keep track of their underwater exploration through the DiverLog+ App. Equipped with the ability to be used as a watch, with air, nitrox (2 mixes), for freediving, or in gauge mode, this watch offers versatility for different diving demands.
A diver of any level, whether just starting out, or well experienced can use this dive computer to progress their skills, review data, and dive anywhere in style.
- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. For instance, adjusting between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. All the adjustments can be made through the DiverLog+ App on your mobile phone.
- The Oceanic Geo Air Dive Computer has 4 operating modes: WATCH, NORMAL (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING.
- Adjustable for Metric or Imperial.
- 4 Operating Buttons.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Nitrox up to 100%
- Audible Alarms.
- Countdown timer with deep-stop. This creates a 2 minute stop at half the max depth, with dives greater than 24 mtrs.
- Smart Glo backlighting can be adjusted for duration.
- User replaceable battery with low battery indicator.
- Day, date and time on logged dives.
- Data retention, even when battery is changed. Therefore, you won’t lose your dives.
- 5 Different quick-change wrist bands (sold seperately) to customise your watch.
SPG UPGRADE: VEO 4 NAVCON Combo - Add $599
Have all in one: a console with the VEO 4 dive computer, pressure gauge for air monitoring and compass for underwater navigation. Bonus is that the VEO 4 dove computer comes with bluetooth connection to your smart phone for easy settings!
An easy-to-use entry-level console computer capable of demanding dives, Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim and packed with features. Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free DiverLog+ App so you can track, manage and share all your dive data on the go pre- and post-dive.
Includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with 4 operating modes, larger digit size, and a 20% slimmer profile so you’re comfortable while exploring the underwater world.
Regulator UPGRADE: ZEO FDxi Regulator - ADD $249
Upgrade your regulator and breath with ease and high performance at any depth with the Zeo FDxi duo.
The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth.
Comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The Zeo’s new cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi first stage comes with DVT and is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it’s compact form.
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has a Pneumatically balanced second stage with super low breathing effort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive with the ZEO regulator
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment on the Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator
- The Oceanic ZEO has a Stainless steel inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator second stage is paired with the rugged FDXi Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage featuring DVT (Dry Valve Technology)