The Oceanic Excursion Scuba Package is our Instructor's choice!
This package includes all of the goodies: Oceanic Excursion BCD, Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator Yoke or DIN, OP 20 Occy and Oceanpro slim SPG.
Purchase the standard package or customise it with a regulator/occy upgrade from our extensive range of products.
Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator
The Delta 5 EDX is the latest evolution in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. It not only looks great, but like the models before it, the Delta 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, dive/pre-dive controls and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
Delta 5 Second stage
Pneumatically balanced second stage with new all-metal valve automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort whether you’re at 5m or 30m
Dive/pre-dive switch and Patented Dynamic Airflow Adjustment Control enables diver to fine-tune airflow
Heat exchanger enhances performance on cold water dives
Orthodontic mouthpiece provides optimal comfort and fit
Available in Black and White: black comes as standard, advise if want a white regulator for no extra charge.
Durable MiFlex Braided Hose comes standard
Balanced Diaphragm Valve enables constant performance at any depth
Available in DIN or Yoke: Yoke comes as standard, please advise if prefer DIN for no extra charge.
4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports
Nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box
Environmental seal protects valve from external contaminants and maintains performance in cold water
OCEAN PRO OP20 OCCY
Ocean pro have produced an occy with unmatched reliability and performance, with a super comfortable feel. This is largely thanks to the lightweight but durable poly-carbonate design of the housing. With strategic surge prevention engineering, the OP20 continues to perform under testing conditions. A downstream demand demand lever valve ensures high airflow and easy breathing.
Downstream Demand Valve Design: Gives you a device with high airflow and seamless breathing.
Comfortable: The mouthpiece and light weight design of the OP20 reduce jaw fatigue.
Poly Carbonate Housing: Lightweight and tough material for a comfortable design that'll last.
Easy Servicing: Pre-positioned front cover ring holes.
Surge Prevention: Specially engineered purge shapes and off-set vents prevent diaphragm surge in currents.
Nitrox Compatible at 40% O2
Bright colouration: Yellow colouration and highlights make the device easy to find.
Oceanic Excursion BCD
You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Up front, there’s nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You’re uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good.
Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
ZEO FDxi Regulator - ADD $249
The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth.
Comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The Zeo’s new cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi first stage comes with DVT and is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it’s compact form.
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has a Pneumatically balanced second stage with super low breathing effort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive with the ZEO regulator
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment on the Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator
- The Oceanic ZEO has a Stainless steel inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator second stage is paired with the rugged FDXi Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage featuring DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
AIR XS 2 Integrated Occy - ADD $159
One is better than two. Combine your alternate air source and BC inflator into one low profile, streamlined package.
- Purchase installed with a new BC as an upgrade from normal inflator
- Compact, integrated design eliminates the bulk of a traditional octopus and hose
- No need to search in an emergency for an octo that is rarely used- the Air XS 2 is always right where you need it
- Ergonomic design for ease of use