Want to see Sydney underwater? Always wanted to dive and see how it feels like? Want to give it a go before committing with a full certification course?
The Discover Scuba Diving program is perfect for you!
Your Discover Scuba Diving Experience starts at our dive centre, where our PADI Scuba Instructor will brief you on basic scuba concepts. After that you will have a scuba skill orientation dive in our heated on-site training pool.
Play with the scuba gear and boost your confidence up on a safe environment and get ready for the real underwater wold!
Feeling good? Head to one of our local ocean dive sites, where your Frog instructor will take you on a guided underwater tour. Take the plunge and see the amazing Australian Marine Life that Sydney has to offer: Wobbegong & Port Jackson sharks (don't worry, these are friendly ones!), schools of fish, giant cuttlefish, seahorses, bull rays, octopus, frog fish and much more!
Who Can Join in the Fun
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Should be comfortable in the water but no prior experience is necessary
- Clear Medical Statement
- Scuba skill orientation session and pool dive
- Underwater tour on one of Sydneys dive sites
- All the required scuba gear and tanks
- PADI Scuba Instructor supervision
What you should bring
- Swimmers and towel
- Light snack
- Transportation to the dive site
- Casual and conformable clothes for after the dive!
Why to Try Dive with Frog Dive?
- Get more attention from your Instructors and more enjoyment from your Discover Scuba Diving adventure in a small group, with a maximum of 4 students per instructor.
- Feel comfortable in the water knowing our qualified instructors are keen to share their extensive experience, local knowledge and passion for scuba diving.
- All equipment is supplied; just bring your swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat and comfortable casual clothing.
Call us on 02 9958 5699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about Discover Scuba Sessions, Group & Corporate Bookings.