Inspired by Women the world over who push themselves to the limits everyday, the Cirrus LSS is a Long Sleeve Spring Suit designed specifically for females and utilizes a strategic combination of 385gsm Fernotherm3 and 240gsm Activflex material. The core panels of the garment offer maximum warmth and wind-resistance, whilst the high-performance active panels of the garment, under the arms and around the thighs, have been made more flexible and breathable to allow greater freedom of movement and to avoid overheating. The Technical material properties throughout the garment allow it to be used wet or dry across multiple watersports applications.
Critical to the design of the Cirrus LSS female spring suit is the ability for the user control core temperature during various stages of activity level. A centrally located YKK front zipper in the Fernotherm3 panel can be quickly lowered to allow maximum airflow onto the users body, significantly reducing the risk of overheating.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- 4-Way Stretch Panels
- Soft Touch brushed internal lining
- UV 50+ sun protection
- YKK front adjustment zipper
- Integrated Rear Utility Pocket
- Female specific performance cut panels
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Open-cut Neoprene comfort neck
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
TRIPLE LAYER FERMOTHERM PERFORiANCE
1. Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
2. Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
3. Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
4. Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
5. UV 50+ sun protection.
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment for ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry and traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, for superior comfort, moisture wicking, and heat retention properties keeping you warm whether if you are wet or dry.