The Perfect Package to the Tech Diver.
- Hollis Solo harness system
- Hollis S38 LX Wing
- Backplate (Aluminium standard – Steel upgrade available)
- Single tank adapter with bolt kit
- BC Weight System LX
- 2 x Cam bands
Hollis Solo Harness System
Designed to meet all the needs of demanding technical divers, the Solo Harness System is clean, simple, and foolproof.
- Streamlined design enhances comfort with less drag
- Continuous one piece harness system limits failure potential
- Stainless steel D-rings and cam buckle included
- Removable shoulder pads accept stainless steel D-rings
- Solo Harness: One Size, Trim To Fit
Hollis S38 LX Wing
Quality and performance are the two most integral features of Hollis products, which is why they have reintroduced the proven S series and C series wings with key improvements. New materials include a 1680D Cordura for the exterior bladder and 420 nylon for the internal bladder
The LX design includes a 360 degree internal retraction system. This has been added to match the design of the wing, allowing for a streamlined rig at all times. A new oval corrugated hose, redesigned OPV and stainless grommets to replace the mesh on the bottom of the wing were also added. Every new LX wing includes a lifetime warranty.
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- Outer shell constructed of HD Laminated 1680D Cordura
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Centrally located elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots
- Lifetime Warranty
The Hollis Aluminium Backplate is ideal for travelling divers as it is lightweight weighing only 2lbs (907g). It is made of 5052 grade hard black anodised aluminium and is very versatile and can be integrated with most wing systems available.
- Lightweight and ideal for travel weighing 2lbs
- Made of 5052 grade hard black anodized aluminium
- Fits closely to cylinders, preventing gaps to reduce drag
- Can be integrated with most wing systems
- All holes, slots and edges are fully de-burred to prevent sharp edges that could cause harm to divers or damage harness systems
- With suitable adapters, this backplate can be used with both single and double cylinders
The Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate is made from 316 stainless steel and is strong and durable option for those divers who want quality and something that will last the test of time. It weighs 5.5lb or 2.5kg. There are attachment points for both single or twin cylinders, cam bands, crotch strap and attachment points for accessories. The Hollis Stainless Steel back plate is designed to attach your Hollis harness to and to hold the bladder and padding and accessories.
Hollis BC Weight System LX
This system 2 QLR Weight Pockets which carry up to 4.54kg / 10 lbs per pocket. Their QLR buckles ensure that you can easily ditch the weights quickly if necessary. The pouch flaps close with strong velcro for you to rest assured no weights will be lost. The pockets also have stainless steel D-rings attached for you to connect any other accessories such as reels or stage bottles.
Multiple Stainless mounting locations with stainless steel bookscrews to provide secure mounting to your backplate.