Introducing the OCi recreational wireless air-integrated dive computers from Oceanic.
For the diver that wants it all... The Oceanic OCi wireless air-integrated dive computer combines the technology of the advanced OC1, the styling of the ever popular OCS and great new features in one incredibly capable dive computer. Powered by ground breaking Dual Algorithm technology it can handle up to 4 gases, calculate nitrogen during a freedive (in the new tech free mode), enable you to select between salt or fresh water and automatically adjust your altitude. The customizable alarms and digital compass are just icing on the cake. Feature for feature the OCi has no competition.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Free and Tech Free dive modes
- Multiple Transmitter Capability & switch between 4 independent transmitters, with up to 4 nitrox mixes to 21-100% O2
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Depth to 495 FT (180 M)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Data Retention
- Firmware Update Ready