Located 350 km south of Sydney is the idealic coastal town of Narooma, famous for an amazing dive location: Montague Island Nature Reserve. Montague Island is home to a large colony of Australian fur seals and New Zealand fur seals that inhabit the rocks and the sea all year round. September and October are generally the best months to visit the island as this is when the seal numbers are greatest.
Spend an amazing weekend away with the Frog Crew swimming alongside schools of fish, seals, dolphins and a multitude of other beautiful animals in a great adventure!
Enjoy 2 nights’ stay at the Diver’s Lodge with the Frog crew with meals such as breakfast, lunch and dinner included. With two full days of diving, you will be able to experience the best that Montague Island has to offer.
- Two double boat dives (two days with two boat dives each);
- Two nights accommodation;
- Two Aussie made breakfast packs (cereal, fruit, juice and breakfast bar);
- Lunch from Glennies takeaway with a full selection of the menu with a drink from the fridge (seafood basket is not included);
- Dinner at the Club Narooma, free selection from menu (surf’n’turf not included). Please note, divers license or ID required for entry;
- Minimum of Open Water Certification or equivalent;
- If diver is under age, be accompanied by parent or guardian.