- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. For instance, adjusting between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. All the adjustments can be made through the DiverLog+ App on your mobile phone.
- The Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer has 4 operating modes: WATCH, NORMAL (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING.
- Adjustable for Metric or Imperial (Imperial shown on pictures).
- 4 Operating Buttons.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Single Nitrox (eg. mix to 50% O2).
- Geo 4.0 has Audible Alarms.
- Countdown timer with deep-stop. This creates a 2 minute stop at half the max depth, with dives greater than 24 mtrs.
- Smart Glo backlighting can be adjusted for duration.
- User replaceable battery with low battery indicator.
- Day, date and time on logged dives.
- Data retention, even when battery is changed. Therefore, you won’t lose your dives.
- 5 Different quick-change wrist bands (sold seperately) to customise your watch.
The Geo 4.0 connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App, available in the app store. Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm™, gas mixes, user display, alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Pre-Dive: plan your dive with alerts for time and depth, select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device, and more!
Post-Dive: download your dive instantly to your mobile device, view your most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more!
Personalise your Geo 4.0 with 5 stylish colour straps. Match your strap to any other Oceanic product or piece of dive gear. Color straps are available in Black, White, Blue, Yellow and Turquoise
RRP: $109 | Buy a Geo computer and Add on the colour strap for only $75
Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles, adjustable through the DiverLog+ App.
Geo 4.0 features a brand-new XL display area, with wider font size and crisper, easy-to- read digits. Geo 4.0 is among the clearest wrist units on the market.