- BARE Wetsuit Evoke
- 7mm thickness
- Size BARE 2 = Aus 8 or X Small
PERFORMANCE FROM WITHIN
Designed by BARE’s all female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking.
Technically, it uses innovative Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women’s wetsuit on the market.
Aesthetically, the design reflects current yoga and active-wear styles that accentuate and enhance the female form.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro® adjustable 360˚neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro® from snagging and pilling the suit
- Relief zipper at neck for added comfort
- Contoured 4mm Glideskin collar
- Extra long 21” G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer
- Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3d kneepads
- Extra long (10”) heavy duty ankle zippers for easy donning
THE Celliant® Infrared Technology
The suit is made with scientifically proven Celliant® Infrared Technology - 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with CELLIANT® INFRARED fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort