A sidemount configuration (scuba tanks alongside the diver) offers more flexibility and better streamlining options. Learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. The PADI Sidemount Diver Course trains you how to utilise sidemount cylinders as an alternative to traditional back mount cylinders. This program is recommended to any diver who wants to try something new, as well as for those ones who intent to do cave & wreck diving penetration.
Practical sessions are done over an evening session, pool session and 3 shore dives.
- Student need to be at least 15 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- PADI Sidemount Diver E-learning;
- To book practical session is $245; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
Sidemount gear hire can be hired on an extra fee of $50, booking in advance is essential.