Have a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. See new things, even in the most familiar dive sites.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
The PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course will show you new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when you know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviours and see creatures you may have previously missed. Learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
The PADI Underwater Naturalist course have the practical sessions done over one evening for knowledge development and one full day with two shore dives.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- PADI Underwater Naturalist E-learning
- To book practical session is $145; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
See full details of the PADI Underwater Naturalist here.