The new A1 is a basic entry-level dive computer designed for new divers and casual recreational divers looking for a simple yet versatile wristwatch-style computer that can be worn on the surface as well as under water.
The A1 offers full time-keeping functions, and three Dive modes plus a Sport mode. An intuitive menu system and clearly marked button controls make it easy to access and understand all functions.
Offering just the right balance of topside features, underwater functions and ease of use, the A1 will quickly become an integral part of not just your diving life, but of your everyday life as well.
- Targeted to new divers and casual recreational divers.
- Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won't want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Full watch functions for topside time-keeping.
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea.
- In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated.
- Max Operating Depth: 120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Included: Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online).