SCUBAPRO MK17 / A700 REGULATOR
Cold water divers or those frequenting harsh environments will appreciate this perfectly matched pair. The A700 is a complete complement to the MK17, a high performing balanced diaphragm first stage engineered exactly for such conditions.
Balanced technology provides consistent performance at all tank pressures, at any depth and optimizes the second stage performance.
Dry ambient pressure chamber provides better protection and performance in cold water, prevents water entry, enhancing trouble-free operation.
Balanced diaphragm design, with ultra-fast flow to the second stage to obtain the lowest possible work of breathing at depth.
Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
Compact dimensions for light weight comfort.
Diver adjustable inhalation effort with micrometric adjustment knob enables personalised breathing effort control.
Newly aligned VIVA system for more precise control and comfort.
Super high flow exhaust valve allows air to exit more freely and lowers the exhalation effort; also keeps bubbles away from face and mask.
MK17 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
A700 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal case
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi