Balanced technology provides consistent performance at all tank pressures, at any depth and optimizes the second stage performance.
Dry ambient pressure chamber provides better protection and performance in cold water, prevents water entry, enhancing trouble-free operation.
Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
MK17 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi