A CLOSE-QUARTERS DIVE SYSTEM
Originally designed for small spaces, sidemount diving has become widespread as a popular approach to underwater exploring.
Developed in coordination with leading sidemount cave divers, SCUBAPRO's X-TEK SIDEMOUNT SYSTEM, with its modular design, quality components and independent air cell, allows you to build a fully customized rig to handle any recreational or technical sidemount dive plan.
Available in two sizes, SCUBAPRO's quality SIDEMOUNT SYSTEM is fully adjustable and compatible with X-TEK back plates, providing a configuration for every diver's needs.
- Modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style.
- Compact independent air cell offering 45lbs of lift.
- Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit.
- Air cells include a crotch strap for added stability and security.
- Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives.
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds.
- New dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control.
- Specific elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined.
- Bungees and hooks are provided to maximize tank support.
- Optional top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability.