The Shearwater Air Transmitter is threaded onto regulators first stage high pressure port and wirelessly send tank pressure information to compatible dive computers.
- Compatible with Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric Dive Computers
- Wireless transmission of tank pressure to your dive computer
- Rated for depth up to 150 m
- Includes user replaceable 3V CR2 Lithium battery
- Nitrox compatible rated up to 40% O2
- Also compatible with Oceanic, Aeris and Aqua Lung computers
- Two year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Battery Type (user replaceable): 3V CR2 Lithium
- Battery Life: 300 Hours
- Depth Rating: 152 m (500 ft)
- Wireless Mode: Low Frequency RF 38kHz
The Wireless Transmitter is threaded into the first stage regulators high pressure port and allows the Transmitter to continuously send tank Air pressure data to a compatible Air Integrated dive computer.
Each Transmitter uses a unique frequency to allow for multiple divers to swim side by side without any interference. This also means that an individual diver can use multiple independent gas supplies without any interference.
Designed for total reliability, the Wireless Transmitter replaces the need for a high pressure gauge, eliminating a whole hose of your regulator.
The use of Wireless Transmitter allows divers to have access to important features that can be available on their computers like Air Time Remaining (a feature that calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status). As well as Dive Time Remaining (provides a "real" number in minutes of a calculation that combines Nitrogen and Oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time).