The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer is the latest choice for your first dive computer. Designed in size around the Zoop and Vyper computer, the Zoop Novo model has the features of the Latest Suunto software that is seen in the D series wrist watch series. This means you have more detailed settings and graphical log and dive data using the new software.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has full decompression capabilities and Five modes, mean its has simple but complete features for a normal recreational Scuba diver. It will tell you what you need to know, easily and clearly.
The Suunto Zoop Dive Computer is designed to give you years of fun without the hassle of understanding complex procedures.
Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer features:
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory). Has 140 hours of log available when log is sampled at 20 sec intervals.
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- User replaceable battery that lasts approx 1.5 years between changes (based on 100 dives per year)
- Has a backlight.
- Watch features time and date and also include dual time, alarm clock and stopwatch timer.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer comes in three colours, Black, Blue and Lime.