Scuba Dive Micronesia – Truk Lagoon and Yap
11 nights and 20 dives departing 13 October 2014
Visit Micronesia for world class wreck diving and rich biodiversity.
Truk Lagoon is a perfect playground for technical divers and experienced recreational diversalike. There are several deep wrecks to explore and many wreck is in the 20 meter range. In Truk lagoon you can still find army tanks, gas masks, ammunition and even human remains in the shipwrecks, and the lagoon is arguably the world’s best wreck diving.
Yap is home to an extremely reliable population of manta rays and is renowned for clear water and amazing fish life.
- Return Airfare Cairns to Yap via Guam Flying United Airlines
- Day use of room at Fiesta Hotel, Guam
- Late Checkout in Yap
- Return airport transfers
- 8 Nights accommodation at Blue Lagoon Resort Truk (twin share)
- 5 nights accommodation at Manta Ray Bay Hotel Yap (twin share)
- Breakfast Daily
- 14 boat dives in Truk
- 6 boat dives in Yap
- Boat dives include; Tanks, Weights, Air fills ; Dive Guides, and hotel transfers
- 1 Night at Accommodation Cairns Colonial Club (twin share)
- Return airport transfers in Cairns
Only $4180 per diver