Jervis Bay - Weekend Getaway
Beneath the waters in Jervis Bay Marine Park lies an amazing variety of marine life with clear visibility ranging at about 10-20 metres. Spend an amazing weekend away with the Frog Crew swimming alongside fish, seals, dolphins, weedy sea dragons and a multitude of other beautiful animals in a great adventure.
Jervis Bay shows off an amazing landscape, with drop-offs, caves, crevices, archways and gutters adding a special look to the amazing marine life. The average depth of the dive sites is 18 meters, perfect for Beginners and Experienced divers alike.
Enjoy 2 nights’ stay at the Diver’s Lodge, a communal style accommodation just above the dive centre and located in the heart of this sweet seaside village.
Rise with the sun for a day packed with adventures. Grab a quick bite at the nearby bakery (the pies are a must try!) and jump on-board the MV Wanderer for a double boat dive on the Marine Park. With light refreshments served during the surface interval and a great crew to dive with, it’s sure to be a great day out.
Only $435 per person
- 2 nights accommodation at the Diver's Lodge
- Continental breakfast supplies
- 4 boat dives
- Tanks, Air Fills & Weights*
* Gear hire available for extra fee, please advise if you require anything.
- Minimum of Open Water Certification or equivalent
- If diver is under age, be accompanied by parent or guardian.