The next step for Open Water Scuba Divers
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program provides you with five valuable diving experiences at some of Sydney's best dive sites. Course is done over one evening and two full days (usually on a weekend).
After the completion of the Advanced Open Water, the diver will be certified to go up to 30 meters deep.
The five exciting adventure dives will teach you new skills in:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Navigation
- Underwater Naturalist
- Deep Diving
- Wreck Diver
Friday Evening Discussion:
The course commences on a Friday evening at 5:30pm at Frog Dive Scuba centre. Meet your buddies & instructor, discuss your knowledge reviews and get your gear ready for the weekend.
Dive #1 – Peak Performance Buoyancy – get comfortable, save on air, control your body underwater.
Dive #2 -Underwater Navigation – make that compass work for you, it’s not hard, just takes some practice to discover that the compass is always right.
Dive #3 – Underwater Naturalist– get the inside scoop on what to look for, where to look for it, and what the hell is it.
Dive #4 – Deep Dive – that's your chance to reach 30m. This dive is normally on the wreck of the HMAS Adelaide, weather permitting.
Dive #5 – Wreck Dive – learn basic wreck diving navigation skills and how to avoid hazards on a wreck. This dive is normally on the wreck of the HMAS Adelaide, weather permitting.
- 15 years or older
- Hold a PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent
- Have at least one logged dive within the last 3 months before the start of practical sessions;
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required
- FREE Gear Hire
- PADI Advanced Open Water E-Learning
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- Certification E-Card upon completion of the programme
What to bring
- E-Learning Completion certificate prior the start of evening discussion
- Dive Slate and pencil (can be purchased at discounted prices to Frog students)
- Towel and swimmers
- Dry & comfortable clothes for after training sessions
- Personal accessories for a beach day like hat, sunscreen, tongs, etc
- Food and drink for surface intervals
- Transport to/from dive site
Want to Learn more?
Add on the PADI Enriched Air DiverCourse and enjoy the perks of Nitrox diving! Do the Advanced Open Water & Enriched Air Diver Course as a pack for $675, valued at $725 when purchased separately: save $50!
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Program teaches you to dive gas mixtures from 22 to 40% oxygen using a Nitrox-programmable dive computer. The academic study is made online via E-learning. Upon the completion of the E-Learning, you can schedule a one on one practical session and get hands-onexperience with oxygen analysers and Nitrox computers. Date is flexible, get in touch with us to book a convenient time.