Terms & Conditions
Dive Course Bookings:
The following terms & conditions apply for Diving Course Bookings:
- You are entitled to a full refund of course value in case of a fail medical clearance, providing you present a proof in written by a diving doctor physician;
- Some diving courses require a mandatory Dive Medical to be done with a Diving Physician if you answer "YES" for any of the questions in the Divers Medical Questionnaire (provided upon booking). The Dive Medical Questionnaire should be completed no later than seven (7) days prior to the course commencement date. Failure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the dive course start date of a failed Dive Medical might result in the loss of all payments and no refund provided.
- There is no refund available for course cost in case of change of mind, please consider carefully prior booking a course;
- Once you begin a dive course, if you require the completion of the same on a different date (on a date other than the one stipulated at the start of the course) a $100 administrative fee might apply. Please note that PADI requires that all training must be completed within 12 months of commencement.
Transfer / Change Of Course Commencement Date
- No fee will apply if you notify us for a transfer/change up to seven (7) days prior to the course start date.
- Within seven (7) days of a course start date, a $100 fee might apply if you decide to change or transfer to another starting date.
- Frog Dive reserves the right to cancel a diving course with a minimum notice of 3 days in the following cases:
- the class doesn't have the required minimum number of students;
- open water conditions are deemed unsafe due to bad weather;
- In case of a course cancelation, Frog Dive will provide suitable new course dates and will try at it's best to accommodate the clients needs.
RETURN AND EXCHANGES DIVING GEAR
If you wish to exchange or return purchased diving gear, we offer a store credit that can be used within 12 months.
Conditions for product return & exchange:
- All returned items must be in like new condition, unused and in the original unopened packaging, including any warranty cards, manuals and accessories;
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 5 business days of receipt of goods;
- Promotional and Special Sale Items cannot be returned. Make sure that, when you grab that bargain, you have the correct product with the right size.
- Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
Returning Items Via Post
Any items to be send back to Frog Dive must be returned via registered mail with tracking number. We do not take responsibility for shipment gone missing or damaged. Please, include the following on the package:
- Instructions as to whether you would like store credit or to exchange the item;
- All items must be returned in original and unused condition with all packaging and tags;
- Please note, that the price for shipment will not be credited back to you.
- Please allow 10 business days for packages to be processed.
Once we have received and inspected the items, we will send you a store credit voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after emittance.
For further questions, please contact us at (02) 9958 5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dive Travel & Trip Bookings:
- You must be at least an Open Water Certified diver or above.
- Proof of certification must be provided on arrival. If you require verification of certification, please contact the store at least 24 hours before the start of activity as we may not be able to get this information instantly.
- In case of failure to arrive on the schedule start/departure times for the activity, no refunds or credits will be offered.
- You must be medically fit to dive.
- You will be required to sign a Liability Waiver for the activity on arrival.
- If you have less than 20 dives, you must have dived in the last 12 months.
If you fail to meet any of the above requirements, Frog Dive reserves the right to refuse to provide diving and dive related activities where a customer is deemed by staff to be unfit to participate. Refunds will be made at management discretion.
A $50.00 cancellation fee of the price of the trip is applicable if you cancel up to seven (7) days prior to the commencement date of the local dive travel.
Where there is less than seven (7) days notice before the scheduled dive travel commencement date there will be no refund payable
To ensure safety, Frog Dive retains the right to change the planned dive site should prevailing sea conditions, or weather conditions make it unsafe for diving.
Frog Dive has the Best Price Guarantee for all gear we sell, and we are committed to providing the best value for money in Australia. The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to services such as Course, Trips, Hire & Servicing. The Best Price Guarantee is subject to these Terms.
- Competitor's product must be in stock and in the required quantities in a retail outlet located in Australia;
- The product must be identical (e.g. same brand, same model, same colour);
- The product must be paid for by cash or credit card. ZipMoney or similar is not accepted without an extra fee;
- Adequate confirmation of competitor's current advertised price is required. We will not match clearance product or products we do not stock;
- The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised and verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discounts;
- We do not retroactively price match after the product has been ordered.
- No promotional offers or loyalty discounts can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- We deliver anywhere in Australia. We use a combination of Australia Post and couriers for all our deliveries.
- We offer same-day-dispatch for paid orders received and paid before 2pm (excluding weekends and public holidays). We provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels (from 3 – 8 working days depending on location) and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Frog Dive Scuba Centres if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- If an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We use the information gathered to enable your account and to enhance your online experience.
Frog Dive will not sell its database of customer details or details about customers to a third party. Any and all the information collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned.
Frog Dive Scuba Centres may release customer information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Frog Dive, our users or others.
Collected Information and Data Protection
- When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfil your order successfully;
- When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and security to prevent unauthorised access.
- All credit card payments are processed securely through the DirectOne Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is not clearance delay. Frog Dive Scuba Centres does not store any credit card information on our servers.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. It allows you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Frog Dive website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options available are endless, but most of importantly safe and secure. We offer Credit Card processing, Direct Deposit, Cheque and Money Orders. Credit Card payments are made directly through DirectOne’s 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored, this ensures you will be happy with your transaction.