The most popular PADI specialty course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. With this training you will learn to dive gases mixtures from 22 to 40% oxygen using a Nitrox-programmable dive computer.
During a practical session you will:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Through PADI on-line training program, you can complete most of the required academic study in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
After you complete the theory section we schedule suitable time for you to come to our shop. With our flexible calendar, you can pick the date that best suits you! When at the shop, we will need about one hour of your time. During this time, we will discuss a knowledge review, show you how Nitrox mixes are made & considerations with gear and take part in a practical application session to get hands-on experience with oxygen analysers and dive computers settings.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- PADI Enriched Air Diver E-Learning pass
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Enriched Air Diver International Certification Card upon completion of the program
What to bring
- E-Learning completion certificate on the start of the practical session