Beautifully machined. Beautiful performance. And it keeps the oceans beautiful, too. As the first “Green” regulator ever designed, the ST1 is made of a special grade of 316 Stainless Steel that is 100% recyclable. The ST1 offers superior corrosion-resistance and does not require Chrome or Nickel-plating processes that create environmental concerns.
ST1 First Stage
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
ST1 Second Stage
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional ST1 color kit lets you express your style.