Atomic Aquatics forged a new Titanium standard for the T3 making it the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price.
The T3 delivers unprecedented reliability and performance. Incredibly lightweight and corrosion-resistant materials make the T3 a perfect choice for travel in exotic remote locations, where finding service is a remote concept.
T3 First Stage
- Precision-machined from solid Titanium alloy billet.
- Minimalist yoke design is optimized to use the least amount of material for the lightest weight possible.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside
contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap.
T3 Second Stage
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control. Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented all-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring.
- Deluxe padded travel bag.