The Refresher course is an easy way to refresh your foundational scuba safety knowledge and skills if you haven’t been diving in a while. A perfect program to ensure your readiness for any emergency situation or just to get hold of your buoyancy back.
It is done in the evening and goes for about 2 1/2 hours.
Course starts at 6pm
The evening Refresher Course is designed to remind you of everything you learned in your original dive course. You will participate in theory and practical sessions - the ideal way to get your dive skills back to where you can feel like a competent diver in the water.
The aim of the Refresher program is to refresh your memory in the following areas:
- Classroom session: dive theory, physics and physiology
- Pool session: revision of diving skills
All you need to do is supply a C-card or a copy of your certification log book.
If you don't see a date that suits you, please call us and we will try our hardest to do one that suits you and your schedule.
The program is conducted over one day, with a theory, pool and ocean session. Pick the day that best suits you, as we run this classes by demand and in small groups/single student.
- Theory session
Refresh all the dive theory you once knew through a quick review.
- Pool SessionAt our heated in-store pool, you will do:
- Assembly/Disassembly of dive gear
- Pre dive safety check
- Revision of all Open water dive skills: includes mask clearing, out of air scenarios, controlled emergency swim ascent, hovering and buoyancy skills
- Gear maintenance and care
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold a minimum certification of PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- FREE Gear Hire
- Instructor tuition and administrative fees
What to bring
- Diving Certification Card and Logbook. If you require new card or logbook, it can be arranged upon extra fee.