Lightweight Thermal protection with 4 way freedom of movement, soft fleece lining and 50+ UV protection - perfect for core temperature regulation in a range of high performance water sports including scuba diving, snorkelling, paddling, kayaking, surfing and sailing.
Order now for immediate delivery Australia Wide.
The Bombora Long-Sleeve garments incorporate the Enth Degree Utility Pocket. An integrated elastic key loop ensures valuables can be kept securely on your person. Seamlessly integrating into the design of the garment, the utility pocket is strategically placed as to not interfere with garment performance, yet offering enough space to house items up to the size of a smart phone.
- 4-Way Stretch
- Soft Touch brushed internal lining
- High warmth to weight ratio
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Reinforced Thumb Loops
- Integrated Utility Pocket
- Performance cut panels
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Double rolled comfort neck
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
- Male and Female specific cuts
- 1. Ultimate 4-way freedom of movement.
- 2. Brushed internal lining and low profile flat-lock stitching for maximum comfort.
- 3. High-level breathability avoids overheating.
- 4. UV 50+ sun protection.
240 g/m2 ridge weave brushed nylon Lycra with UV 50+ treatment, provides the ultimate 4-way freedom of movement, controlled core temperature regulation and soft touch anti-chaffing.
WOMENS SIZE GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest/bust.
Measure around your waistline, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.