Enth Degree F3 Unisex Socks
F3 socks from Enth Degree are super comfortable, warm and stylish trilaminate socks. Ideal for use under a neoprene boot or on its own. The neoprene top seal prevents water leaking inside the sock and the branded functional tread provides additional gripon slick surfaces.
- For use as stand alone or underneath any Aquatic Shoe
- Keeps feet warm in both above and below water situations
- Super Comfortable 4-way Stretch for ease of donning
- Neoprene ankle seal keeps water ingress to a minimum during use
- Fernotherm3 tri-laminate construction offering, moisture wicking and anti wind-chill properties
- UV 50+ sun protection
- 1. Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
- 2. Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
- 3. Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
- 4. Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
- 5. UV 50+ sun protection.
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment facilitates ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry. Traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, offering superior comfort against the skin, moisture wicking characteristic and thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm, either wet or dry.